Staying current with the latest search marketing tactics and adjusting accordingly can be a major challenge for search marketers. Why? Continuous algorithm updates, major changes to platforms, and advancements in AI technologies, for starters.
Turn this challenge into an opportunity – and stay ahead of competitors while you’re at it: Attend SMX Advanced, online June 13-14, for free. Together with a team of industry experts, you’ll explore the latest industry developments, learn actionable tactics you can put to use right away, and validate your existing search marketing initiatives.
Here’s a sneak peek at the expert-level program:
- Entity SEO and AI: How to dominate SERPs in the next two years — with Tim Warren, CEO of Helium SEO
- Get organized: Ad campaign structure in a changing world: A panel discussion
- Performance Max + lead gen: How to make it work — Menachem Ani, Founder and CEO of JXT Group
- How a search-first strategy can drive revenue and boost your brand in 2023 and beyond — with Laurel Stewart, VP of Marketing and Growth at Victorious
- Generative AI and the future of SEO: A panel discussion
- Exploring recent major Google algorithm updates and preparing for what’s next — with Glenn Gabe, SEO Consultant at G-Squared Interactive
The complete program will be posted May 8. Check out more agenda details here!
Your free pass unlocks the entire event, including…
- 40+ sessions and keynotes designed to equip you with actionable tactics you can implement immediately to drive measurable success
- Hours of live Q&As (Overtime!) with speakers so you can get specific answers to your search questions
- Instant on-demand access so you can train at your own pace
- Coffee Talk meetups that let you connect with a community of passionate search marketers
- A personalized certificate of attendance so you can showcase your commitment to continued learning
… and much more. Don’t wait. You and your career deserve this. Secure your free pass now!
Psst… Have you heard? The 2023 Search Engine Land Awards are open for entries! Don’t miss your opportunity to boost team morale, attract new business, and stand apart from the competition… enter now!
New on Search Engine Land